How To Join The SVGMS & For Further Information
If you are interested in knowing more about our club and our activities, please contact us by filling out and submitting this form:
SVGMS Further Information Request
We will send you some information about the club’s meetings, activities, and mission along with a membership application form.
Benefits of club membership:
- Access to the club’s meetings and activities
- Access to official club field trips
- Access to the club’s lapidary shop
- Access to the club’s periodic lapidary materials auctions
- Club membership dues are $10.00 per family annually
- They are for the current year, January 1st through December 31st
- They can be paid by cash or check at the club’s January meeting
- They can be paid by check via mail
You are also welcome to download the Membership Application here, complete it, enclose your check for dues and send this to the address on the form via USPS mail.
You can also access and print the club’s brochure here - it summarizes the information found on these web site pages for your convenience. Note - it is a front and back tri-fold document, so the layout will reflect this.